Another perk of Amazon Prime Day early deals is the Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Credit Card! Right now through July 29th customers who sign up for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card will score a $200 Amazon gift card immediately after approval. Yep! No minimum spend, no waiting period for your $200.
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is a popular option for many. It normally earns 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market. On Prime Day, that’s bumped up to 6% back, which is a very high rate!
- 10% back or more on a rotating selection of Amazon products and categories (through limited-time offers)
- 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drug stores
- 1% back on other purchases
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
How to apply for an Amazon credit card:
To apply for an Amazon card, visit Amazon’s credit card page. You’ll need to sign in to your account first, and then you choose the “Apply Now” option. The application asks for the standard personal and financial information, including your:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Annual income
- Monthly rent/mortgage payment