Want more? See our lists of Sweepstakes & Instant Win Games
NOTE: There is no entry link to this one. The link at the bottom goes to the official rules. To play without making a store visit or purchase, obtain a game play code by sending a standard-size postcard, only, with your hand-printed name, address, and email address to: Cards Against Humanity Clam-O-Naise Instant Win Game 2023, PO Box 907, Marblehead, MA 01945.PRIZES -
- (1) Grand Prize: a 2005 Toyota Camry. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize = $5,000.
- (2) First Prizes: a trip for two to Newport, Rhode Island for the 2024 Newport Oyster & Chowder Festival – Bowen’s Wharf, including economy class air travel for two from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest the winner’s home, three nights hotel accommodations (1 room, double occupancy), and $300 for meals. ARV of each First Prize = $2,000. Actual value may vary based on timing of trip, location of departure city, and assessment of prize elements publicly available. Difference between actual value and stated value, if any, will not be awarded in cash or other consideration.
- (250) Third Prizes: a “Clam-O-Naise” poster (ARV = $39).
- (75) Fourth Prizes: a “Clams Aclamst Huclamity” Game (ARV = $29).
- (75) Fifth Prizes: a “Clam-O-Naise” mug (ARV = $19).
- (1,600) Sixth Prizes: a “Clam-O-Naise” hat (model/color at Sponsor’s discretion) (ARV = $19).
- (1,750) Seventh Prizes: a Cards Against Humanity “Clammy Dick” softcover book (ARV = $14).
- (11,550) Eighth Prizes: a “Clam-O-Naise” branded bumper sticker (ARV = $8).
- (1,000) Ninth Prizes: a $5 Long John Silver’s gift card (ARV = $5).
- (5,850) Tenth Prizes: a Cards Against Humanity Climate Catastrophe Card Pack (ARV = $5).
- (1,350) Eleventh Prizes: a can of smoked clams (ARV = $4).
- (25,500) Twelfth Prizes: a freshwater pearl (ARV = $.15).